Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Proton Wand body

First of all a shout out to ProtonCharger over at GBFans.com for the great pep files. I really cant believe it took so long for someone to do a proton pack in pepukura but he has done a great job.  Here is my build so far, from paper to first coats of resin. I opted to try SmoothCast 300 for my resin instead of using regular Bondo autobody resin. I'm hoping that it will be easier to sand. Also I reinforced the side walls with mattboard. That kept the sides from rippling. I tend to get impatient while doing the first coats and soak the cardstock to the point it warps. The extra thick sidewalls kept that from happening. 




 



                                                                                                                                                                                                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment