Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The results are in! Experiments in water putty part 2.

So two months in and I have already broke my resolution....but I have had a crazy month! Birthdays and moving stuff and getting stuff have eaten up my time. But on to the topic at hand!As a glaze or small spot filler the water putty is useless. It just chips off,but when used in thicker amounts, more like bondo,it has performed very well. They were not kidding when they said it was rock hard though, and next time I will make my application smoother so i have less sanding to do. Now the only thing left to try with this stuff is to see how it works with fiberglass mat. And as a fun announcement I will be splitting a booth with my artist friend Meredith httwww.iniquitousfish.blogspot.com/ at phoenix comic con this year, so please come by and see us!

1 comment:

  1. I told you you should try 20 minute easy sand sheetrock. It will save you time and money if you are looking to mold this.

    ReplyDelete